RRCC Warren Tech Scholarship
The RRCC Warren Tech Scholarship is intended for students who have acquired Red Rocks Community College courses while at Warren Tech during the 2019-2020 academic year. If granted, the award will cover 12-credit hours of tuition for the 2020-2021 academic year, specifically covering 6-credit hours of tuition (no fees) during fall semester and 6-credit hours of tuition during spring semester. The award only covers regular on-campus classes and the student must be enrolled in at least 12-credit hours each semester, six of which will be paid for by RRCC.
- Tuition classification must Colorado resident or ASSET
- Be a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen
- Be eligible for the COF (College Opportunity Fund) stipend and willing to release COF benefits to RRCC to cover the COF portion of scholarshipped courses
- Provide an RRCC transcript
- Provide a high school transcript
- Submitting the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is highly recommended
Additional Eligibility Criteria:
- Must be a current Warren Tech student during the 2019-2020 academic year and must graduate in May 2020
- Must have received RRCC credit through any Warren Tech program
- Cumulative high school grade point average of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale (freshmen through first semester senior year)
If your high school does not provide a transcript with grades, you must provide two sources of information to be considered for this scholarship:
o ACT sub test scores: ENGL 18, READ 17, MATH 23 (for placement in College Algebra) or SAT test scores: Verbal 470, MATH 580 or higher
o Proof of a competitive process at your high school, or portfolio
Additional Scholarship Information:
- Recipients of this award must maintain a 2.5 grade point average fall 2020, and complete 75% of course work attempted to receive funds for the spring 2021 semester.
- Students may only be eligible for one RRCC funded scholarship (Foundation scholarships excluded).
- Incomplete scholarship applications will not be considered.
- Completion of this scholarship application does not guarantee an award. All eligible scholarship applications will be reviewed after the deadline and will be evaluated on a number of criteria.